Introduction

Hey there, and welcome to my blog! I have created this blog as a reflective journal for a class I am currently taking: Leadership in Nursing. A little about me, I was born and raised in the Orem/Provo area of Utah. I currently live in Taylorsville, Ut. I have been married for 5 years. My husband is a CPA and work in the auditing department of a public accounting firm. We have two little boys ages 5 and 1. I am a Registered Nurse and I work in the Emergency Department at Utah Valley Hospital. I have worked there for a little over 3 years. I started out as a tech while I was still in nursing school and have been working as a nurse for about a year. I am currently working on finishing my last few classes to get my Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing. 

As I mentioned previously, the purpose of the blog is to be a reflective journal for my Leadership in Nursing class. I will be posting here once a week after I have finished my weekly assignments, to discuss and reflect upon what I learned throughout the week.